This bag is currently made-to-order. Please allow two weeks for production.
The Canteen, our original inspiration for HOZEN, remains a favorite, and our collaboration with Piñatex allows us to take our sustainability a step further. Boasting use of over 90% recycled materials, our signature circular shape with this graphic pattern proves that fashion can be as good as it looks.
Wear your values, with us––
HOZEN (Japanese for conservation) is luxury rooted in sustainability.
- Sourced with dignity––made with animal-free ‘leather’, vegan, organic, and recycled materials.
- Ethically crafted in small-batches, at a fair-wage factory in Los Angeles.
• Piñatex "leather" body (biodegradable, pineapple husk fiber)
• Recycled plastic / organic cotton twill blend lining
• Recycled plastic thread
• Recycled plastic zippers
• Recycled cotton label
• Vegan adhesive
Size and Features:
• 8.5" diameter
• 3.5" depth
• Zip Closure
• Two interior slide pockets
• One interior slide pocket
• One interior zip pocket
• 9" handle drop (custom sizing available)
*Model wears a custom 22" strap
10% of profits donated to MERCY FOR ANIMALS