HOZEN x STATE has arrived! STATE the Label was founded in 2010 by designer Adrienne Antonson. Headquartered in Athens, Georgia, the label has a studio, office, and a brick and mortar lifestyle shop featuring collections and products from brands that support the STATE aesthetic and ethos. STATE is known for its hand-painted textiles that bring an element of art to each piece. Each HOZEN hand-painted piece is one-of-a-kind.
Like a grown-up Sporty Spice, our vegan leather duffel bag elevates the athletic. Features two detachable straps, so you style it on your shoulder or crossbody.
Wear your values, with us––
HOZEN (Japanese for conservation) is luxury rooted in sustainability.
- Sourced with dignity––made with animal-free ‘leather’, vegan, organic, and recycled materials.
- Ethically crafted in small-batches, at a fair-wage factory in Los Angeles.
• Italian biopolyoil "leather" body (grain-based and plastic-free)
• Recycled plastic / organic cotton twill blend lining
• Recycled plastic thread
• Recycled plastic zippers
• Recycled cotton label
• Vegan adhesive
Size and Features:
• 7.75” diameter
• 9.5” width
• 8” short strap drop
• 22" long strap drop
• Zip closure
• One interior slide pocket
• One interior zip pocket