Our limited series of hand-painted bags by Mary Matson are here! Mary is an artist and illustrator living in Los Angeles. She is inspired by art, travel, and cooking. She divides her time between drawing, day dreaming, and working on projects with her husband Matt. She has always been attracted to classic and iconic things with a personal touch. This shows in what she makes and how she sees the world.
Honey, we shrunk our vegan leather duffel. But our love for circular design (and two looks in one, crossbody and fixed arm strap)––remains eternal.
Wear your values, with us––
HOZEN (Japanese for conservation) is luxury rooted in sustainability.
- Sourced with dignity––made with animal-free ‘leather’, vegan, organic, and recycled materials.
- Ethically crafted in small-batches, at a fair-wage factory in Los Angeles.
• Italian biopolyoil "leather" body (grain-based and plastic-free)
• Recycled plastic / organic cotton twill blend lining
• Recycled plastic thread
• Recycled plastic zipper
• Recycled cotton label
• Vegan adhesive
Size and Features:
• 5" diameter
• 8" width
• 5” arm strap drop
• 22" detachable shoulder strap drop
• Zip closure
• One interior slide pocket